Perhaps his most radical idea which has become cornerstone in my life is what he calls "The 5 major pieces to the life puzzle". They are:
- Philosophy - The sum of your knowledge
- Attitude - How you feel about what you know and the emotions behind the knowledge
- Activity - The manifestation of your ideas into reality. Actions, habits, etc.
- Results - Feedback loop for self improvement and self evaluation.
- Lifestyle - Making Joy and Happiness priorities in life; building and maintaining relationships.
Amazingly, I was able to find a video youtube hasn't taken down yet of one of his weekend lectures which would have cost > $500 to attend. In this video, he tells you about who he is and how he got to be where he is, which is a very interesting story alone. He'll spend a good 30 minutes on each of these key points above as well as cover a ton of other things.
Yes, it's over 4 hours long and it covers a ton of material. But if you seriously want to absorb the content and allow it to alter how you think for the better, than I suggest dedicating a full half day to it. Grab a notebook and pen and take some notes too. Then listen to it a few times over while driving or at work. Let the ideas seep into your subconscious thoughts and you'll suddenly find yourself a different person.
That's exactly what happened to me. I still listen to this whole lecture occasionally, at least once a year. So, without further adue, I give you my favorite business philosopher one of the most influential role models. If you like this, I recommend all of his books and talks. I've read and heard them all.